Monday 23 May 2016

NOTD: China Glaze Orange Knockout.

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all well?

Today I thought I would share with you what I am wearing on my nails: China Glaze orange knockout from the 2008 neon collection.
This is 1 of those polishes that scare the bejesus out of me because of just how bright it is and I always go for more natural or full on vampy shades but this, wow, terrifying.
Now that I am wearing it and have previously tried another neon orange shade (and liked it) I thought I would get more wear out of the brighter shades in the spring/summer months (who am I kidding? We just get Autum/winter weather here lol)and see how it goes.
I really did enjoy wearing this but for me, it is still way too bright for my fingers and will only be wearing this polish on my toes. Though the formula is better than Pool Party I can still see my nail beds under the polish after 3 coats and to make matters worse, it dries down matte and even with a glossy top coat on top you can still see how matte it actually is.

Have you tried the polishes from China Glaze? What are your thoughts and do you have any recommendations for me to try?

It is that time where I say goodbye,
just remember that life is short, 
enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.