Monday 16 May 2016

NOTD Feat China Glaze Pool Party

 Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

Today I thought I would share with you what I am wearing on my nails from China Glaze: Pool Party. Pool party is from a mini set that a friend kindly sent me recently with a couple of pretties that she was kind enough to visit Sally's to purchase a couple of pretties.
I have to admit to being a little apprehensive about wearing this as am not the biggest fan of neon polishes but I knew  I was going to have to bite the bullet and put it on at least once to get over the shock of it. I now have to say that I was surprised when I actually liked it, I couldn't stop looking at my nails, I know, crazy huh?
 The formula, for me anyway, is a little on the sheer side, the pictures are showing an application of 3 coats and I can still see my nail bed through the polish. I am not a fan of sheer nail polish on my fingers so, again for me, this will be relegated to my toe nails in the future when we finally get some decent sunshine.
Have you tried pool party by China Glaze? Are there any shades that you think I would like?


It is that time where I say goodbye,
just remember that life is short, 
enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.