Wednesday 13 July 2016

What I got for my birthday x

 Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

Today I thought I would share with you some of the presents I recieved for my birthday from family and friends. Though there isn't alot in qauntity there is alot in love and friendship which is what I love about everything.
The gorgeous flowers arrived on the day itself, they really made my day as I rarely recieve flowers and I can't remember the last time I did. Just beautiful.

I did recieve this little Tarte TSV from QVC early (and is still available here for £55) in June only because that is when the TSV was. I was so excited when I recieved it but when I opened it, there was fingerprints in the palette (it turns out that I wasn't the only 1 that this happened to) which was disappointing and when I contacted QVC regardingthe fingerprints, they refunded a partial payment of £10. QVC are phenominal for this reason plus many others including that you can send make up back even if you try it.
I also recieved this stunning watch on a visit to Cheshire Oaks Outlet village as a present while I was there. It is the first time I have ever recieved any form of jewellry as a present, least of all a designer piece to boot. The person who bought it me knows I am completely obsessed with dogs and I am completely in love with my little Shih Tzu Bubbles.
 I had a wonderful day (even though I was stuck in waiting for a courier to pick up a parcel for a friend) and was spoiled rotten by family and friends. I am very lucky and honoured to have the people I have in my life that I do. I am blessed, love and I have the best family in the world (not that I am biased at all hehehe).

 Anyhoo, I have to run now to go and get my little girl who will be finished very shortly at dance pratcise. 
It is that time where I say goodbye,
just remember that life is short, 
enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.