Sunday 3 January 2016

Christmas Sales Haul Feat Leighton Denny, Mac, Cargo, Bodyshop, Lush M&S Debenhams Disney Shop Yankee Candle


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well and was able to get some seriously good bargains in the sale.

I haven't really had time to do any real bargain hunting over December and thought it was about time that I hit the sales and there is almost no better place than hitting Liverpool. Well, normally it is but this time it was a little sedated in the old sale area though that didn't stop me looming all of my favourite shops.
I did go into Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazaar to check out the Nails Inc section for the gift sets but they didn't have the sets I was looking for, so I found them online and I am currently waiting for them to arrive and a little something something from Illamasqua too. I was a heck of a lot more lucky at Harvey Nicks in the sale last year here & here and definitely recommend you going to have a good old fashioned gander.

From M&S I found the Leighton Denny bio build nail treatment regime that I have been after for so long, though it is sold on QVC, it is always sold out. I love this stuff as it helps with my soft, weak and brittle nails. If you would like to try this for yourself it is available here for £22 and is worth every penny.
From Debenhams I didn't really fancy anything that was on sale but I did fall in love with the assault and pepper shakers and could not resist them for £4 in the sale.
From Boots I bought the Soap & Glory trio of mini body butters for £4, I love the body butters except the original though my little girl loves the scent of the 1 I don't like, so win win really. I also purchased the Jack Wills nail duo for £4, I haven't ever tried Jack Wills make up before and I am looking forward to trying them in the not too distant future.
From Yankee Candle I purchased this lovely candle in the scent hair tonic for £6.50 and the wax tarts, which are my favourite kind, were 79p each and I could not leave all of those in the shop now could I?
From Poundland I purchased a Max Factor nail polish, Dove hair treatment, conditioner and shampoo.
While I was in Liverpool I thought it was time that I did another back to MAC and got the gorgeous lipstick in Modesty, I seriously can't believe I have gone this long without owning this beauty.
Tk Maxx has been amazing over the November and December  months with having some stunning and higher end make up and nail polish for literally next to nothing. I did purchase the Cargo In the City palette for £7.99, I don't now if it has been discontinued but it was available here for £35. I know, crazy huh?

From the Disney shop I bought for my little girl a Olaf pencil case & eraser, some inside out hair bands and some beautiful t shirts that were £3  and the spiderman t shirt was £4.97.


From Lush I purchased a frozen bath bomb £3.95, salt n peppermint bark scrub £2.98 and 2 dashing santas £1.48 each(my daughter wanted a bath the second we got in and used 1 of the Santas).
I went into the Bodyshop just for the nail cube as I find it to be the best 1 for my nails, they were in the sale for £2, as they are  normally £4 I decided to get 2. I was in need of some more soaps and heck yeah, I bought 2 for £2 each and 1 of my favourite perfumes were £6 for 2 30ml bottles and I could not leave those behind either.
Did you manage to get to the sales? I hope you was successful and got everything that you hoped to get.
It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.



Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.