Tuesday 20 October 2015

fotd: too faced, ben nye, urban decay mua revolution loreal, natural Collection mac


Well hello there you little beauties.
How are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

Today I thought I would share with you my FOTD with a twist, say hello to my little girl Bethany, she wanted to join in with the posing and boy did we have fun.
Loreal Nude foundation in warm Ivory here: Though it seems to be out of stock and I am hoping that it has not been discontiued as I really love this foundation. It is so lightweight that I feel as though I am not wearing make up at all, it is sheer to light coverage (which I like) and lasts for hours. Great at blending, melts into the skin beautifully and gives a beautiful glow without looking like a hot mess. 5/5
Garnier 5 second blur primer here for £9.99: WNBA as I don't think this did very much for my skin though it does sink into my skin I just found it way too greasy for me. 2/5
Too Faced Chocolate bar palette here for £39.99 (though I would search for promotion codes to try and get it cheaper: WBA as this is 1 of my favourite palettes I own, the shadows are so beautiful, soft, serious pigmentation, blend like a dream and that is before I even mention the drool inducing scent of chocolate. Did I mention that the eyeshadows are literally made with cocoa powder? No? Then boy are you in for a treat when you smell this, no seriously, go forth and smell. 5/5
MUA Argon Oil Pro Base Concealer shade fair here for £3: WNBA only because I have concealers that I like  more. This is a lovely concealer though a little sheer but is buildable. It is creamy soft and blends beautifully. 2.5/5
Natural Collection Watergaurd Mascara brown/black here for £1.99: WBA and I already have so many times. This is a phenomenal mascara that gives my lashes extra length, doesn't smudge or flake. And I am not allergic to it. Bonus. 5/5
MAC Archies Girl Blush: WBA if available but sadly this was limited edition and no longer available. This is a blusher and highlighter combined and it gives such a subtle flushed sheen that a seperate highlighter is not needed. 4/5
MUA clear mascara: WNBA as I only use it for my eyebrows and it leaves my brows crunchy. It does nothing whatsoever for them. Sorry but not even going to recommend. 0/5
MAC lipstick Creme Cup here for £15.50: WBA and I have a few times as this is 1 of my most worn lipsticks. It is just a beautiful everyday nude. I love it. 5/5
Ben Nye Luxury Loose Powder in Buff here for £12.95 for a massive 42grams: WBA and I am very close to having to repurchase it. It is bloody brilliant. It is so finely milled that you literally can barely feel it when you touch it. It lasts so long and helps to keep my oil free all day. Highly recommend. 5/5
Urban Decay Original eyeshadow primer here for £8 for the travel size: WNBA only because I want to get the anti ageing primer as it really is amazing. Don't get me wrong this was the best eye primer I have ever used, right up until I tried the anti ageing version which knocked it off its very high pedestal. 4/5
Have you tried any of the make up products I have used today? 
What are your thoughts on them? 
Do you have any recommendations for me to try?

It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass


xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.