Thursday 7 May 2015

Urban Decay Naked 1 Dupe Battle Feat MUA



Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all enjoying this absolutely phenomenal weather, blooming stunning. I know I am loving the long, daily walks in the country near to where I live. Just breathtaking.


This post, as you can gather form the title is the first instalment of the battle of Urban Decay Naked palette dupes. The dupes that I have are from Make up Academy (MUA) , Make up Revolution (MUR) and W7 for each  UD palette. I will be scoring each palette on a variety of things eg pigmentation, formula, wear time, packaging, ease of purchase,  each segment will get a score out of 5  and the one with the highest score will win.  There will be a giveaway including the winning palettes at the end of the series. First up is Make Up Academy.


Dupability: The shades aren't all spot on, in 1 or 2 cases, they aren't even close but still make a stunning eye look. 2.5/5

Formula: The formula is smooth and soft with hardly any fall out if any.rchase: I loved how easy the eye shadows were to blend, no issues with little fall out. When blended without primer, they did start to merge slightly but nothing drastic. 3/5

Pigmentation: The pigmentation is not quite as good as UD 1 but it is pretty damn good though a couple of them needed more than 1 swipe to build up the colour in both swatches and wearing on the eye. 4/5

Wear time: The wear time without primer is decent, nothing special it lasted 3-4 hours but I need it to wear for alot longer. With primer it did last a couple hours longer with some fading in places. 2.5/5

ease of purchase: MUA is readily available to buy from Superdrug and online here I found it particularly easier to purchase online as both MUA websites and Superdrug regularly have offers on. Happy days. 5/5

Packaging: The packaging is not the most attractive or sturdy but it definately does the job. 2/5

Quality: I found the quality to be pretty damn good and would definately purchase more from MUA eyeshadows 4/5

Value: I think for the £4, this is phenomenal value to the point I dont see how they can make money on the price though they obviously do. Great job. 5/5

Overall score: 28/40

For the first battle, I think MUA have definately set the bar quite high and I look forward to sharing with you my thoughts on the next battle which will be with Make Up Revolution and W7 who certainly have alot to live up to.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.