Saturday 30 May 2015

Natural collection watergaurd mascara


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all doing okay?
I am sorry for the lack of posts over the past week or so, I have been away with my little girl and Bubbles to Prestatyn in Wales (I will write up on my thoughts on that in a seperate post), and I only got back yesterday.

I thought I would share with you my thoughts on an all-time favourite Natural Collection make up item: the watergaurd mascara. 
I do have to say that I am not easy to please with any mascaras let alone waterproof mascaras. I have extremely sensitive eyes and then in the warmer months, I have hayfever. Yay go me. 
Anyway, as you can imagine, finding the best mascara for me has been 1 heck of a task, having said that, a little over a year ago I was recommended the Natural Collection watergaurd  mascara. Though I didn't go out and buy it straight away, I was a tad sceptical with the price being only £1.99 and I thought that a mascara that is that cheap could not be better than high end mascaras now can it? Or could it?
In my mascara, what I want as well as a waterproof formula that doesn't murder my eyes is, long lashes, smudgeproof and a non flakey formula.  Now I have to say that I am freaking loving this mascara, it really is amazing. Not only is it smudge proof, waterproof and gives great length, it also stays put all day and does not move even when my eyes are streaming like Niagra falls. 
I blooming love this baby, have been using it ever since and unless something comes along for a similar price that does an even better job, this will continue to be my holy grail mascara. This is the mascara that ALL mascaras have to live up to.


Have you tried the Natural Collection mascaras? What are your thoughts and are there any products you think I should try from Natural Collection?

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta now
Luscious Lass
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.