Sunday 7 June 2015

FOTD feat W7, Make Up Revolution, ELF, Primark Natural Collection & Look Beauty


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling OK?

Today I thought I would share with you today's FOTD featuring W7 photo shoot foundation in the shade sand beige, Make Up Revolution concealer in shade fair, Look Beauty Mini palette, Primark lip gloss (no shade) and Natural Collection mascara in shade brown/black. I will give either mini reviews if I have used these a fair few times or first impressions if it is the first time I have tried them.

W7 Photo Shoot Foundation: I have been using this bad boy for a fair few months now and I have to say that I love it. It is medium to full coverage without looking cakey, it gives a natural glow without looking oily. It stays put for over 8 hours which is a big deal for me as my skin just drinks up foundation/cc/bb creams, it gets that dried out, and even when it becomes combination, it copes just as well with that too. The bottle is glass and does not have a pump which means that I have to sit this upside down so that the foundation is there on tap as it takes way too long to come out otherwise. 4/5
Make up Revolution creamy concealer in fair: I have a little bit of a love/hate relationship with this product, it goes on lovely, brightens and conceals brilliantly on my dark undereye circles. However, after 2 or so hours, it starts to crease and crack, then it just flakes away. Trust me, that is not a good look. I am currently trying to use this up but sadly, for me anyway, this won't be a repurchase. 1/5
Elf tone correcting powder: Sadly, ELF cosmetics are no longer available to buy in the UK anymore however, you can purchase it on ebay for £6.95 with free delivery  am lucky for now as I have a back up of this. Anyway, I have to say that this has been my holy powder for when I am only doing a basic make up for the school run and I love it. Seriously love it. Completely and utterly gutted that ELF is no more in the UK though I am pretty sure I can get a fair few to tide me over until I find something that is as good if not better. 4.5/5
Look Beauty Mini Makeover palette: Oh my was I surprised by this little beauty, it really is stunning. When I bought them, I had in mind of using them in my upcoming series of £10 or less budget FOTD and I thought I would give them a bash a few times before I used it in 1 of those posts. This particular palette is phenomenal, the pigmentation is amazing, the creaminess is there on the shadows, lipsticks and blush. I just freaking love this little palette. 5/5
Primark Lip gloss pink: Oh my is this a little stunner, I loved it so much the first time that I tried it, I went back and bought 2 more of the little Christmas gift sets it was in. I love it. It is super pigmented, a tad sticky but not uncomfortably so, creamy and lasts a couple of hours before needing to touch up. 4/5



Have you tried any of the products featured in this post? What are your thoughts on them? Are the any make up products that you think I should try? I would love to hear from you.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.