Wednesday 29 April 2015

My Wishlist

Hello lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all well?

I hope you are enjoying this absolutely stunning weather w glow foundatione are foundation having? It  is about time isn't it?
Today I thought I would share a quick wish list with you, I so have a fair few pretties but there is always that part of me that would love to own certain products that are  just out of reach for me for 1 reason or another. I have had a wish list for as long as I can remember and once I have purchased everything on the list, I start another. For now, this is what I have on my wish list atm and will change as and when I either finally get 1 of them or I go off the item before I can get it.


      Wish list
  1.  Opi Black cherry chutney
  2.  Urban Decay vice 3
  3.  Nars Original Narsiccist palette ( The original), sheer glow foundation and orgasm blusher.
  4.  Stila In the light palette
  5. Guerlain ecrin 4 colours eyeshadow Les violins
  6. Guerlain Insolence perfume
  7.  Stila eyes are the window of the soul: Spirit, Soul and Mind palettes.
  8.  The Balm: Nudetude, Balm Jovi , Meet Matte Nude and nude dudes palettes
  9.  MAC blusher Plumfoolery fluer power, Breezy and pinch me.j
  10.  MAC kinda sexy, cut a caper and Patisserie lipstick
  11.  Nars sheer glow foundation
  12.  Too Faced naked dolly lipstick
  13. I <3 make up naked underneath palette, velvet palette and the matte essential palette
  14. The Lorac pro 1 & 2 palette
  15.  Urban decay naked skin powder foundation
  16.  Another Inglot palette & blushers
  17. MAC powder foundation
  18. Too Faced chocolate palette
  19. Helmer filing cabinet
  20. Coastal Scents Revealed 2 & 3
 Do you have a wish list? I would love to hear what you have on it.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.