Saturday 21 February 2015

NOTD: OPI Kiss me I'm Brazillian & Glitter Babies Angels

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all well?

I thought I would share with you my thoughts on todays NOTD: OPI kiss me I'm Brazillian and  Glitter Babies Angels. 
OPI Kiss me I'm Brazillian: this baby has made me fall completely in love all over again with pink nail polish, I was in a rut with pink polishes as I had not wore them really in such a long time. (You will see what I mean in another NOTD post). This was opaque in 1 coat though I did put on 2  for this particular outting and I have to say that I was tempted to not pair it with Angels and wished that I didn't, but more on that in a mo.
Glitter Babies Angels: It is terrible.Oh boy, what can I say about this polish to redeem it? Nada, I hated it with a passion, so much so that it is now residing in the bottom of my bin and I took it off to be replaced with a sexy little number by Sally Hansen.
The consistency is so thick that it was hard to work with, I struggled getting the larger circles out of it. I don't regret purchasing it because at least I have tried this particular polish. You will see in the pics below how bad this polish was, it just reminded me of wallpaper paste. Not a good thing for nail polish sadly.





It is that time where I say goodbye. Until the next time, remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.