Thursday 26 February 2015

Nail Mail


 Hello there my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are well?

I thought I would share with you a very quick nail haul that I received in time for Christmas but completely forgot to take picture's. DOH.  
As you can see, there are alot of nail polishes for me to look forward to experimenting and playing with. There were a couple that aren't useable as they had either dried out or were so thick that they are on the verge of drying out.I have managed to save a couple of them but sadly, I did have to bin a couple of them which has made me sad as I did pay for them but there were a few extras that made up for it.
I have since tried some of these and boy, am I in love with a good few of them. So exciting to get some sexy nail action going on hehehe. There are going to be some seriously sexy NOTD posts in the not too distant future I can tell you.






It is that time where I have to say goodbye, remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another. 

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now
Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.