Tuesday 3 February 2015

New CID Natural Wardrobe Palette Review

Hello my lovelies,
how are you all? I hope you are all keeping well.
I have to share with you my thoughts on a palette that I managed to purchase for £10 instead of the £24 that it retails for, and that is the New CID Natural Wardrobe Palette. OH boy is this a disappointment for me. I like New Cid as a make up brand but this for me was a major let down. The shades are lovely in the pan but when I tried to swatch them using my fingers, it was a complete and utter nightmare. Trying to get a colour pay off I really had to rub like crazy with my finger to get a decent swatch and if you look at the picture's, you will see just how much rubbing there had to be for the swatches. 
The eyeshadows are powdery,  not very smooth, not overly pigmented but saying that, they are alot easier to work with when you wear them. Just. Do I regret buying this palette? In a word, yes though I am thankful I didn't buy it at £24 as I could have put that to another palette I have my eye on. Don't get me wrong, the shades in the palette are lovely and do look nice on but, for me, this is definately a no no and won't ever use this again.
This palette is still available here if you do want to try it for yourself, it might work differently for you.



It is that time again where I say good bye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.