Saturday 4 October 2014

MAC Lightscapade MSF

Hello lovelies,
how are you doing? I hope you are all keeping well.
I thought I would share with you my all-time favourite highlighter -MAC mineralised skin finish in Lightscapade.  
I seriously love this highlighter and  I have tried a good many from the high street to luxury brands .
In the picture's below, you will see that there is some slight shimmer but this does not transfer to the skin, 
The formula is so soft that it reminds me of such fine silk. It  gives such a beautiful glow that it makes your cheekbones pop with a gorgeous glow. If you want that Hollywood glow, then this is the highlighter for you, however, I definitely recommend you pop into  a MAC store to have a look and swatch as it is definitely one for the paler lass. I truly love this and highly recommend it, I love it a lot more than my much loved Nars Albatross. It isn't the cheapest at £23 but there is alot of product at 10 g and will last you a good many years. So, if you are tempted, then you can buy it here.
What about you? 
Have tried any of MAC's MSF'S? Which one's do you recommend? I would love to hear from you.






I guess that it is that time again where I say goodbye. Until the next time, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.